19 April 2008

What a long day!

I started out my day feeling exhausted! That is not a good way to feel when I am going to a Pet First Aid class. I thought it was suppose to be from 9 - 5pm but we were out by Noon! I was soooo tired that when I got home I slipped between the sheets and took a nap, not a sound one though so maybe that is why I am still so out of it. I think mine is a result of a Fibromyalgia flare-up. My skin hurts, feels like someone is rubbing sandpaper on it. B is also exhausted, he has no clue why.

After my nap I piddled around in my art office trying to get it in order. I feel guilty because I saw some really orderly and pretty offices in several magazines and believe you me, mine is not orderly! I have been going through things so I can scale down the things that are hanging around because I don't need most of it!

Right now it feels like it should be about 8pm but it is about 4:40! I guess there are just some days like this!

I did a little bit of sketching earlier of things that might look good as cards, still want to gather more ideas together before I sit down to actually create. I don't usually do this but I am wanting to expand the horizons on my style of art.

I have an idea for creating a faerie doll but I just may wait until I have sold one of the dolls that are on my Etsy Shop. (http://www.aheartofmersea.etsy.com/) I have been gathering earrings and pins when I go to Thrift stores so I can use them on my dolls. It shall be interesting to see how I attach them to the doll.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...