06 May 2008

Birthday, swimming, scooter, and walking

Today I want to wish my youngest son a very happy birthday! Where has all the time gone?

I think I will be in the market for a scooter so I can get great gas mileage so I can continue to work out at the pool! Every time I get behind the wheel a wave of guilt washes over me because I am using so much gas just to go swim! To justify that statement, I swim between one and two miles 5-6 days a week. I am a mermaid, donchaknow!

I have decided I need to do more walking as exercize so I bought a pedometer. This one will keep tabs on my steps, calories, regular steps, aerobic steps, and keep a spread sheet of what I have done every day! I think if I have that I will walk more. Sometimes I do go walking but then I get bored so I am figuring if I have something keeping tabs on me I will do better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...