30 July 2008

Here it is Wednesday already!

Sometimes I am amazed at how fast time goes by! I remember being in high school and time went by so slow that it made me crazy! Now I yawn and a week has gone by! LOL

Today I went to my Pet Sitting Clients house to get the keys and update the info for the weekend job. I am looking forward to going back there - they have a pool and they are situated on a river near the Virginia Beach shore! They have three crazy dogs that love to swim with me in the pool, they are always fun! And doing weekend jobs like this is actually good for me because I often get inspired to create some art.

I have started a series of flower faeries/angels pictures. I want to write poetry that will go along with the pictures. I am hoping that in the future I will publish a book with art and poetry.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...