24 April 2009

Pictures of April 23

The breath of God after a long cold winter.

(c) Julia Ruane-Smith 23 April 2009


(c) Julia Ruane-Smith 23 April 2009


(c) Julia Ruane-Smith 23 April 2009



(c) Julia Ruane-Smith 23 April 2009


(c) Julia Ruane-Smith 23 April 2009

I do so love a trellis! These lilacs scent the air so magically! Just gotta watch out for the bees who also love the scent!



(c) Julia Ruane-Smith 23 April 2009


(c) Julia Ruane-Smith 23 April 2009

A long time ago when my boys were young and we lived in Great Bridge in Chesapeake, Va I use to put them in a little red wagon and take them for long walks. During one such excursion I saw a bell hanging next to the front door on a house and I fell in love with it! Since then I've always wanted one... some day I may get one!



While sitting at a stop light I looked out my window and there right next to the car in the median was this little clump of clover... ahhh, such wonderful childhood memories flooded my mind!


(c) Julia Ruane-Smith 23 April 2009


The end of a beautiful day!


(c) Julia Ruane-Smith 23 April 2009

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...