01 October 2009

Well, much going on... surprise there!

Sorry I haven't updated my pictures... my cameras USB cord disappeared so after spending a week looking for it, I gave up and ordered several! Hopefully they will be coming in soon!!!!!

Got a call late last night: one of our neighbors who has a husband who has alzheimers wandered off (2nd time that day) so off I went. There were all kinds of neighbors combing the areas for him. A stranger found him and brought him home. Have a feeling he will now have to go to a nursing home. so now we are on the list for finding not only lost dogs, we look for alzheimers patients.

I've been having problems with my legs for the past few months while running and after. They hurt in weird places for days after the run. Yesterday I bought a new pair of stablizer running shoes and wore them home to break them in. My legs began to feel really good until I was looking for my neighbor. I was checking the ditches and walking the new lite rail tracks (not open yet!). by the time I he was found my legs were beginning to hurt. I started back to my car which was at the other end of the neighborhood when the legs began to hurt so bad I didn't think I would be able to walk! Hubby drove up and gave me a ride to my car. He said take a few days off of running and if that doesn't work then I should talk to my Doc to have them checked out.

Just finished a two day companion sitting job and today I am packing to go on a 4 day Pet sitting job. Starting to get busy again! Yay!

This week I talked to one of my best friends from the past! It was so good talking with her... I did most of the talking because I usually have more 'stories' to tell: she refers to them as "Julie Stories." See, some things never change!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...