19 December 2009

Blue Christmas

Trying to get into the Christmas Spirit but having a hard time of it. Normally I am the Christmas person in our house but this year I just feel numb and out of it. I guess it is the headaches and stuff that is the cause, plus I won't be home for Christmas due to a Pet Job (I will be coming home for dinner though. I am trying though. We put up a tree and will be decorating it with the dog picture ornaments we have made of all the dogs that have fostered at our house over the years, I am wearing a Christmas colored shawl that I made, listen to Christmas music, last night I watched "The Nativity," and now I am getting ready to print out Christmas cards (I am always late).

If we could have a White Christmas I would be very happy!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...