01 January 2010

Been awhile....

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted here, have had a few things going on plus pet sitting jobs. Here are a few new pictures to enjoy:


JRS (C) Dec 2009

I have this fixation for moving lights. This was a blue christmas tree in the middle of a gazebo at night, obviously.


JRS (C) Dec 2009

Every morning there was a display of light on the wall which to me looked like a seahorse... with a sword.


JRS (C) Dec 2009

This is Trip, our new kitten. He likes to run in zig zag formation in front of you as you are walking. I foresee a broken hip in the future if he keeps it up! LOL


JRS (C) Dec 2009

This is DC playing with Ginger, our foster dog from K-9 New Life No Kill Dog Rescue.


JRS (C) Dec 2009

This pretty girl is Lady. I just finished sitting with her over Christmas. She and I use to dance together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...