21 May 2010

I have to laugh!

I have been dealing with a achie breakie foot, we do not know if I have a stress fracture or what so I was scheduled for a bone scan. Got a call from the hospital letting me know that I have to reschedule my appt due to a world wide shortage of radioactive isotopes. Okay, I've gone all my life without a break and when I finally might have a break (stress fracture) they run out of the stuff needed to determine what is going on. Good thing they didn't run out of whatever that stuff is they used to check my brain and discovered I not only have a brain (throw a party) I have white orbs in it! LOL

Ah well, sometimes old school medicine is better because they can't discover some other hidden anomaly to scare the whaleyburger out of ya!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...