18 August 2010

Sometimes I wonder if it is worth it.

I am a journaler, one who write her thoughts, feelings, deeds, descriptions, fears, loves, and other things in a paper book. A paper journal no one ever reads unless I allow them, it is not there for anyone and I do not expect anyone to sign a guest book stating "Hey, I read your journal! Hmmmmmmmm....." LOL 

I am also a Blogger, one who posts thoughts, some feelings, jokes, pictures, things that happen that aren't too personal because I know someone might sign a guest book saying "Hey, I read your blog, loved it!" or " Are you crazy? LOL"  I like to post pictures and things to help others feel good, happy, see life is a good thing, and on occasion  a heartfelt post of feeling lousy so  people can see that I am also aware of how hard life is at times.


Well, this is one of those times I am feeling 'hmmmmmmm,' why do I post here, no one reads my Blog. I guess it must be that there are times when I need encouragement I guess so I can go back and get encouraged by reading my own posts. I believe people should encourage themselves because there are plenty of times in life when there are no others to do it. Am I right?

3 comments:

Bella Scarlett said...

That's my reason for blogging, too. I do go back and see where I've been. And for me, maybe someone with lyme will read it and be encouraged.

I hope you have a good day. May God send encouragement to you through one of His many channels.


"My times are in Your hands."
Psalm 31:15

Julia aka Mersea said...

Thank you Bella Scarlett!

Yvonne said...

Julia I stumbled across your blog quite by accident...and I'm glad I did! I know how it is to feel like life has given you a swift kick... I too have Fibromyalgia and have had 4 back surgeries each one more invasive and difficult than the last. I am a self taught artist as well and have been able just recently to start creating again... never knew how valuable sitting was till I couldn't! LOL! Anyways, know that today GOD used your blog to remind me I am not alone and to reach out anyway possible to the world around me! After all, that may be the touch that heals someone else... tonight you healed my heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...