08 September 2010

Character building day....

Woke up in bad mood. Firefox still won't bring up You tube. Went to PC's office to pick up Rx for blood work. Went to Dentist. Went to Lab Corp. Discovered I had left my book at the Dentist's office. Went to Eye Dr's office which just happens to be right next to Lab Corp to see if they can write an Rx for my glasses... no, too close to my yearly check-up... have to wait until November and I have to have a referal. As I was walking out of Drs office remembered I needed to have blood work results faxed to my Lawyer so went back in Lab Corp. They said they couldn't do that, I would have to go back to my PC and fill out a release form. As I was driving to Dentist;s to  pick up my book, my car tried to overheat, so I turned off AC and opened window. Dipwad in car in front of me flicked cigarette ashes out their window which came in mine and went right into my eye! (I wish there was a way we could press charges against people who do this!!!!!!) I had to keep wiping my eye which then washed all my eye make-up off so then I was walking around with make-up on one eye. Picked up my book, went to PC's office and filled out the release form. Got home and realized I had forgotten to talk to the Referal lady about a referal for the Eye Dr.

I AM OVER TODAY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...