16 September 2010

Long Hair

Since I now officially have long hair (a little lower than bra strap length) and I have come to realize that long hair is HOT - meaning it makes me sweat and blows in my face, I've developed a new passion: Hair Toys! I have started buying hair sticks that will make my up styles look purdy! I am also making them, too... I say that because I have the supplies and will be starting to put them together. I do have a pair of chopsticks that I cut to a size to fit my baby fine hair buns (get your mind out of the gutter peeps! LOL), sanded them down, and used them. I have also made myself a green shamrock hair fork... not the best I drew it badly so I am trying to figure out how I can  decorate it so it looks better, but I have worn it because my husband and I made it together!

So, now that I am going to be making some hair sticks and combs, once I am better at it, I bet they will make an appearance in my Etsy Shop to be sold! So keep an eye on my shop, you never know what will be popping up for sale!

http://www.aheartofmersea.etsy.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...