16 October 2010

Halllllllloooooooo everyone!

Sorry I have been so quiet this week, a lot has been going on. I was finally released by the foot doc so I could go back to training for the half marathon I will run one of these days, meanwhile I was going through another ordeal. Friday I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer, thank God we caught it very early! It is a very small lump. I have an appt with the Surgeon on Monday so we can plot our course. Please keep me in prayer and positive thoughts!


I have been working on a series of pictures on the Seasons, actually two of them! They will be posting as soon as I get them scanned, hopefully next week!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Julia



.

2 comments:

Bella Scarlett said...

I will be praying for wisdom for the surgeon and you tomorrow. Rest in Jesus; you are in his hands.

Julia aka Mersea said...

Thank you, Bella!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...