26 October 2010

Drumroll please.....Got the results of the MRI!

The Doc called last night and told me that the MRI contained good and bad news. The bad news is there is a small mass near the lump in my breast but it doesn't look like cancer so when I have surgery they will remove it.

The good news is that my left breast is cancer free and there are no other lumps in my right breast! Just the one spot! I will be having a lumpectomy and a breast reduction of both, radiation and hormonal treatments and at this point chemo is out of the picture! I'll have surgery around he beginning of December and start treatments in January!

God is good!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I'm so happy to hear the good news - and such good news that the bad news doesn't seem so bad!! :D
Love and healing energies your way!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...