19 October 2010

Tuesday.

I am still strangely calm concerning what I am going through. In some ways I am numb and yet not so. I am scheduled for an MRI on Friday so more info will be revealed and we can go forth to the next step.  I know good things will come from this journey and look forward to seeing what they are!

Today I took a 23 minute walk, this is the return to training for that half marathon I plan on doing sometime in the future.I am strengthening my ankles and legs and Not jiggling "L-u-u-u-u-c-c-c-y-y-y-y" until she is fully healed. (I call my 'girls' Lucy and Ethel). And hopefully I will lose a BUNCH of ounces soon, if you know what I mean!


I have spent a good part of the day working on a picture I call "The color of Summer," the last of a set. You artists out there ever notice that the closer you think you are to being done the more things you have left to do? Geesh! But sometimes that is a good thing. I like to watch movies and TV shows on my computer while working and since my DVD player isn't working and can't pick from my growing supply of movies, I started watching a documentary on Netflix. this one is called: "The Case for Faith." Really really good! I started watching it again but will have to finish it tomorrow because it is almost dinner time. another really really good documentary is called "The Case for Christ." Both are done by the same guy (can't remember his name) who use to be an athiest. If you haven't seen it, you should!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...