29 November 2010

Finally home!

I have been on a pet sitting job since last Saturday and it sure feels fantastic to be home! The weirdest thing was I could not get online from there which is totally unusual! I tried everything I knew to do, which wasn’t much and messed a few things up, then my youngest son came over and straightened out what I had done but still we couldn’t get online so I’m guessing it was their router that was the problem.

I had a hard time being away from home his time,I have so much to do and so little time to do it. I began to feel sick while I was there: ear ache, sore throat, sinus pain so I went to PCP. He said there didn’t seem to be any problems he could see but he put me on antibiotics anyways since I’m getting ready to have surgery. I’m thinking it was a Fibro thing, mine tends to act like that sometimes, fibro is weird!

Now my husband is sick, in fact he began to feel sick the same exact day I began only he really is sick! He’s been in bed for days! And the poor boy had two neighborhood pet sitting jobs to do along with the guys doing our floors and also taking care of our pets!

I have noticed that the closer I get to surgery date I am having trouble sleeping at night which is strange because I take meds to get to sleep! I seem to just lay there and in my mind I see myself going through the surgery and what happens afterward. And sometimes I hear my Dr tell me that once they got in the breasts they found so much more so they took both breasts and I will have to go through chemo. I guess it is the hidden fears of the heart.

I have been feeling emotional more and more. I’ve been getting ticked off at my husband because of something he would say when we are talking on the phone – I’m sure he doesn’t know it because I don’t act out, no reason to make someone else miserable just because I’m having a hard time. I’ve been having Fibro fog a lot lately and add stress over things that are going on, I’ve been a real mess. One afternoon , as I was backing out of the driveway, I hit my clients driveway lamp and almost knocked it down (It turned out to be okay).

And then today I saw “The Bucket List” – I’ve been wanting to see it for a long time, didn’t know what it was all about other than two guys make a list of things they would like to do and then go do them. Now that movie was a real tear jerker!

Well, the good thing is I made enough on this job to cover the expenses for that trip to Faeriecon so I won’t have that hanging over my head!

Anyhow, it is good to be home and back in Cyberspace!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...