23 January 2011

I'm singing the blu-u-u-u-e-e-e-e-s-s-s-s again....

I’m having one of those moody days, up down, and all around! I want to run outside and dance around, drink in he colors and breezes… too bad it is so cold! Every day I sit at my desk and watch the path of the sunlight as it plays peek-a-boo in the pine trees and watch people out walking their dogs or just for exercise by themselves or with a friend and I sit here with my cats, dogs,and whatever star is shining on my computer screen (Bob Hope, Jane Powell, Marilyn Monroe…) and work on a picture or crochet.
Next week will be busy with Dr appts, a medical student senior study, a support group, and an on-line sketch fest. I will be exhausted! And I’ll be back here at my computer staring out my window…

1 comment:

Dan.Eliot said...

Greeting card is a beautiful strategy to convey your feelings towards others.Holiday specific cards are at all times popular, as these gives love and humor. A part of the appeal of greeting cards is their skill to give a smile to someone and letting them know someone cares. Learn more:

adult greeting cards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...