19 February 2011

Great Bible Verse for Cancer Fighters and Survivors

I was watching a paranormal TV show (I love those kinds of shows), one about fire walking…. believe me, I will never succumb to fire walking, I have too much respect for the effects thereof! But they ended the segment with this:


“Faith… quenches the violence of the fire.”


Hebrews 11:34


Okay so my curiosity was picted, so I got out my Bibles and looked it up and this is what I found:


Faith “...quenched the power of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, from weakness were made strong, became mighty in war, put foreign armies to flight.”

Heb 11:34
New American Standard



Faith “...extinguished the power of raging fire, escaped the devourings of the sword, out of frailty and weakness won strength and became stalwart, even mighty and resistless in battle, routing alien hosts.

Heb 11:34
Amplified Bible



Is this not a perfect example of us cancer fighters and survivors?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...