25 September 2011

It has been an airshow weekend!

I have had this talented group of jets flying over the house since Thursday:

Recognise them? They are the Blue Angels. I've been able to see them flying in formation right over the house and back yard. The other night they were flying so low that they broke the sound barrior so bad that I thought a tree had fallen on the house! The dogs jumped up and were freaking out, I was freaked out because it wasn't my house!

Then today as I was playing frisbee with RJ:


When a military jet flew by so low I could almost make out the writing on the side of the plane!






I totally appreciate all that the Military does for us and all these pilots go through to learn how to fly the planes but couldn't they take a page from the UFO's and fly quietly?




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...