20 September 2011

The River House.

I often Pet Sit for a friend who has three dogs, a cat, and a bird and I love doing it! The house is located on a river inlet that feeds into the ocean and they have a pool! It is an old family house, has been added onto, has a large piece of land, a fenced in back yard, a pier, and two old gnarly trees that I adore!




The view from the Sun room or back yard is of some beautiful fancy homes that remind me of the house nick nacks that I see in stores:






And of course there are the fur babies (will post picture of cat later)


 

                                                                        Kiwi


                                                                          Daisy

                                                                            RJ

I must admit RJ is my favorite! He is funny and loveable! Here is a picture of him going after his frisbee:


                                                             Walking on water.

Can't beat this, now can ya!



       

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...