16 September 2011

While in Chicago...

I was able to catch up with one of my great friends from High School: Denise Green.



Denise and I went to Norfolk Catholic High School before they moved it to Virginia Beach and renamed it Bishop Wm Sullivan Catholic High. The original school, which was located next to DePaul Hospital on Granby St in Norfolk, Va, was tore down and a Senior Citizen Complex was built there.... guess they were getting ready for all us that went to the school! LOL




 I also got to get together with one of my "Blog for a Cure" sisters named Yosie.






http://www.blogforacure.com/

is a Blog for people with cancer or caretakers where they can talk about what is going on in their lives and their cancer journey, cry, chat, scream, let others cry on their shoulders, and make friends with people who understand what they are going through.

Yosie is wonderful and a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to meeting more of my "Blog for a Cure" Family!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...