07 November 2011

Faeriecon 2011


Just got back from Faeriecon 2011, I have to let my impish side go out and play sometimes. I had a great time people, er, faerie watching - gosh I can't believe some of the costumes I saw! Totally elaborate! Anyhow, here are some of the pictures I took:


This is me with my 'Lil' sis Linda Biggs.
We are identical twins only I was born 5 years before her! LOL





This was some crazy faerie that visited my room.


These three ladies and I kept bumping into each other and we couldn't remember each others names!


 And now some of my other friends:




This faeries parasal reminded me of the jelly fish I once swam with by accident...



Wish they had glowed like that before I took that swim!




No Flash


With Flash 
This dude was 6 foot 6 inches without the boots!



I found these dudes serenading in the corner of a hallway...



Sweet little faerie


Bad Faerie


I love the way she glows when I  used the flash on my camera!

And now "Melissa Mermaid!"




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...