11 January 2012

Onc visit



First off hardly anyone recognized me because I had a ton of hair – except one Nurse who charged up to me and asked where my ears were (my faerie ears). The NP, Lisa, whom I saw today got a real kick out of my side effect because in all her years she has never heard of that side effect, leave it to me to be different! During our talking I mentioned my knees and how the PCP will prolly wanna do an MRI and she said why don’t you wait until you are completely off the Arimidex because they sound like a side effect of being on Arimidex – like you have arthritis in your joints especially the knees. How about that, I got something right! LOL So I have to be off of Arimidex for 3 weeks before I start the new drug – it starts with an A – hopefully it isn’t Aphrodesiac because I ain’t in the mood! Bwwwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Ha ha aha hahahahahaha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...