I have a large collection of candles which is great, unfortunately they were all scented and gave me a bad sinus headache the whole time but we had light! We had camping lanterns and head lights ,too, so we were set. Now I will start gathering unscented candles!!!! And battery operated lanterns so I don't have to wear the pimple head lamp!
We were on the end of the list to get fixed but we were so happy to get our electricity back Saturday night! Originally said it would be Sunday!
I know you can't tell it but that is an oak tree that fell across the street that almost blocked the entrance to our neighborhood!
And now for how I survived: